- Address: 3050 Dayanee springs Blvd, Coquitlam
- Postal Code: V3E 0A2
- Number of Floor: 5
- Number of Unit: 201
- Developer: Polygon
- Strata Plan: BCS3132
- Year Built: 2010
- Building Name: Bridges
Bike Room Elevator In Suite Laundry Recreation Center Swirlpool/ Hot Tub Club House Exercise Centre Pool/ Outdoor Storage
- Modern Whistler-inspired Architecture By Raymond Letkeman Architects.
- Contemporary Interiors Reminiscent Of A Modern Whistler Lodge.
- Exteriors Feature Timber Details, Cedar Shingles And Natural Stone Accents.
- Spa-inspired Bathrooms With Luxurious Marble Countertops.
- Gourmet Kitchnes With Granite Countertops, Warm Laminate Flooring And Sleek Stainless Steel Appliances.
- Homes Feature Large Roof Overhands And Spacious Patios And Decks.
- Dramatic Views Of Mount Baker, Lafarge Lake And Town Centre Park.
- Membership To 7,500 Sq. Ft Residents Only Clubhouse – The Timber’s Club
Bridges in Coquitlam was built in 2010, located at 3050 Dayanee springs Blvd. Contains 5 floors and 201 units. These premium two bedroom homes reflect Whistler-inspired architecture with heavy timber details, cultured stone and cedar shingle accents. Contemporary interiors showcase expansive views over the park or reflect a quiet retreat capturing the woods and flowing creek next door. Large private decks/patios, luxurious ensuites, gourmet kitchens with granite countertops, warm laminate flooring, and sleek stainless steel appliances are just a few of the details that contribute to this privileged community. Nearby parks are Cunnings Field - Town Centre, Robson Park, Nestor Park, and Panorama Park. Schools nearby are Nestor Elementary, Pinetree Secondary School, Douglas College, Coquitlam Campus, Panorama Heights Elementary School, and Pinetree Way Elementary. Grocery stores and supermarkets nearby are New Horizon Food Market and IGA. Close to Percy Perry Stadium and several bus stops.